Saturday, November 05, 2005

A Couple of Travel Pictures

Exploring is delightful to look forward to and back upon, but it is not comfortable at the time, unless it be of such an easy nature as not to deserve the name.
Samuel Butler (1835 - 1902) British writer, painter

It's always nice to return home. I have not travel for business for almost over a year and things have changed a bit with the airlines. Here are a few pictures from my travels in New York.


This is the view outside my room looking into the
lobby at the Embassy Suites in New York's Financial District.



If I turned around from looking at the lobby this was other side of the view.

I love having a camera. Tomorrow, I will post my pictures from Washington D.C.

3 comments:

Lorianne said...

I [heart] NY!

btw, yesterday I got a bit of spam from a character named "Algorith Mishap." At first I thought he might be your brother... ;-)

Lorianne said...

uh, that should be "algorithm," like in math!

The Misanthrope said...

My guess is that he misspelled it. From what I have seen of D.C., which was not a whole lot, I liked more than I expected I would. I want to go back and spend several more days there.