Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Family Values

"Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in."
Michael Corleone, Godfather III

The 17-year-old father of Sarah Palin’s daughter’s baby (already this sounds like a Jeff Foxworthy redneck joke) has a MySpace page that flaunts his readiness to be a father and all the responsibilities that come with raising a child.

I wonder who will pay all the expenses of raising their child since both parents are just high school students? My guess is he’ll get a Republican-crony type job making a couple of hundred thousand with some oil company. Here without further ado is Levi Johnston’s profile from his MySpace page:

“I’m a fuckin’ redneck who likes to snowboard and ride dirt bikes. But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some shit and just fuckin’ chillin’, I guess. Ya fuck with me I’ll kick ass.”

He is going to be one heck of a good dad.

Regarding the kids privacy, baloney: it's okay for the pregnant daughter to have a right to privacy even if mother Palin believes it's okay to have the government intrude to police the reproductive choices of all other women.

I suspect the Palin and Johnston families are already aware of this:


5 comments:

alice, uptown said...

Levi? His parents named him after a pair of blue jeans? Or did they go biblical -- Levi and brother killed the men who had "defiled" their sister, Dinah.

There's a message in there somewhere, but I suspect you have to be republican red neck to get it.

Welcome back, Misanthrope. As usual, we are aghast at the same turn of events.

The Misanthrope said...

Hi Alice, It's nice to be missed.

Jack said...

You don't have to disappear for months at a time to be missed.

The Misanthrope said...

Thanks Jack, I almost feel as if I should apologize, but the break has been good. I just have to figure out a routine again.

Anonymous said...

On the Mark says: It should be noted that Michael Corleone had a stroke right after he said that.