Chico Marx (1887–1961), one of the Marx Brothers
Television sets will be tuned into the Superbowl on Sunday, millions will have made bets. I used to make little bets to increase my interest in the game, but these days I could careless who wins. I would like to see the Giants win for an upset. I like underdogs for the most part.
Here are some other wages if you are bored with the game:
- Tom Petty will smoke a joint during this halftime performance (25-1)
- Michael Jason will sing a duet with Petty (10-1)
- Petty will trip and fall on stage (100-1)
- What song will Petty open with? “Free Fallin” (3-1), “The Waiting” (10-1) “American Girl” (7-4)
- First beer commercial during halftime? Bud Light (2-3), Coors Light (3-2) Miller Draft (7-1)
- First car commercial during halftime? Ford (6-5), Chevrolet (3-2), Toyota (3-1)
I'll tune in, but finish reading the Sunday newspapers and football will be the background noise.