Friday, April 01, 2005

President Bush Possibly One of the Great U.S. Leaders

He's a muddle-headed fool, with frequent lucid intervals.
Miguel de Cervantes (1547 - 1616), novelist

I have been thinking lately that maybe I have been to hard on our silver-spoon president. I should think about allowing my Social Security to be placed on the craps table of Wall Street to enrich the brokerage houses. Possibly, I have been too soft on deadbeats who work two jobs and still have to file bankruptcy, it’s a good thing we are tightening the laws. We should even bring back debtors’ prisons, which would make people pay for their careless spending habits one license plate at a time.

I will ponder Bush’s greatness for today – April 1, 2005.

2 comments:

B2 said...

You're right, Misanthrope. Bush is probably our best president ever.

President Washington? I can not tell a lie - he's no Bush.

President Lincoln? Honest who?

President Kennedy? Ich bin ein Bushie!

President Elect? Not sure what he did, but I hear a lot about him... but still nothing next to Bush!

Me said...

Yeah, and I'd like to say on this day APRIL 1, 2005 - that not only did I vote for Kerry, but I actually made a paper mache Howard Dean doll to hang from my rear view mirror. Then, I danced naked on the roof, save the John/John stickers on my ass. Then, when I was done with that, I proclaimed myself JESUS and set fire to all the cars in the Wal-Mart parking lot. Long live the Democratic Party!!