Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year

All good writing is swimming under water and holding your breath.
F. Scott Fitzgerald (1896-1940) author

Happy New Year! Now let me take care of some old business. I would like to think if nothing else, Toner Mishap is supportive of other writers. I would have pointed this out earlier, but with being slammed at work, the holidays, and the flu, I now have the time to encourage all readers who enjoy an original and unique short story to read Amy Letter's short story that made me both chuckle and cringe. Amy from the Incertus blog had her story published at Fringe Magazine early this month.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for the plug! :-) This story still carries the distinction as being the only story I ever wrote that actually made someone throw up on the spot. For real -- she read it, stood up, ran to the john, and hurled. Rarely have I felt so proud. (Until I saw you plugging my story, of course!)

The Misanthrope said...

Hi Amy, It's my pleasure. I really enjoyed your story. If On The Mark gets a chance he'll like too, it's his kind of story. I hope people click on it and read it, it's worth the time.