Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sadly Another Good Blog Says Good-bye

Partir, c’est mourir un peu.
(To leave is to die a little.)

French Proverb.

The sad news is that Anything They Say has called it quits. I can’t disagree with his good-bye statement. I enjoyed his reporting and stories that were insightful, frightening, and discouraging about our government and corporate leaders. The good news is that Ken Anderson will continue to write and focus on areas important to him. He will be missed in the world of blogs, but I will certainly look for his articles.

All the best!

1 comment:

theBhc said...

Misanthrope,

Thanks for the kind note and your offer to post some articles. I'll definitely keep your offer in mind, but I am taking a bit of break.

Thanks again! and good luck on the jury. I'm looking forward to the tale, which you probably cannot write until it is over.

cheers,

Ken
b