Sunday, October 01, 2006

The Ecstasy and the Agony

No money is better spent than what is laid out for domestic satisfaction.
Samuel Johnson (1709–84), author

I am sure no one’s day has been ruined, but there is a legitimate reason for my lack of posting lately. Two reasons actually, one is that work has been very busy as I wind up projects to go on vacation. And, two, I am moving. Wife and I purchased a new home where I will be spending my vacation unpacking and organizing -- happily so.

While I am thrilled to be moving, I am not so excited about packing and unpacking.

3 comments:

Chandira said...

Ooh, that's you and me both.. Good luck! I haven't even started packing just yet, but that's coming.. lol

alice, uptown said...

I remember those boxes of books -- having 30 or 40 of them to move is probably one reason I've changed venues exactly once in the past 25 years. But it sounds like a hopeful time for you.

The Misanthrope said...

Alice, packing, unpacking and placing them in the right order is one big pain. I hope this is the last move I ever make.