Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Six Word Memoirs

You and I are stuck with the necessity of taking the worst of two evils or none at all. So-I'm taking the immature Democrat as the best of the two. Nixon is impossible.”
Harry S Truman (1884-1972), 33rd President of the United States

I was informed by Bradley at The Ethical Exhibitionist that I was tagged for the following six word Memoir. Until Bradley left the note I still was not in the mood to blog, but no one can say that I am not a good sport.

The Misanthrope in six words: Immature, but not so much now.



I am not crazy about this TAG stuff, but four that come to mind are: Chandira, Sporks, Teresa, Alice, and... .

1. Write your own six word memoir

2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like

3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere

4 Tag five more blogs with links

5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

2 comments:

Chandira said...

Ha, that's a tough one!! I've also been meaning to do the iPod questions, mine was away having it's battery replaced when you did that, and I loved it..

Hmm.. 6 words? Ok..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.