Saturday, January 22, 2005

Fishheads



Remember the song "Fishheads" from Barnes & Barnes? Of course you do!
Fish heads, fish heads, roly poly fish heads.
Fish heads, fish heads; eat them up, yum!

In the morning, laughing happy fishheads,
In the evening, floating in the soup.

Ask a fishhead anything you want to.
They won't answer; they can't talk.
If you want to see all the lyrics, they're right here.

As a special service to you, the devoted Toner Mishap reader, I am offering the entire song in mp3 format for download right here; I'm also posting samples of some other Barnes & Barnes hits. If you like them, please consider purchasing them.
Fish Heads (complete!)
Succeed (complete!)
Before You Leave
Monkey Life
Soak It Up
Now what's the point of all unrequested goodness? Well, I've got a collection of some weird vinyl, and I'm clearing out the shelves to make room for too-small baby clothes and a collection of children's car seats... and I have for sale on eBay a record featuring Artie Barnes of Barnes & Barnes (actually Bill Mumy, who you may remember as Will Robinson on TV's "Lost in Space"). The record is called "Hot Food To Go" and is shaped like an order of French fries!



The details are all up on eBay, and I hope you will consider bidding on it; it's a goodie, but I just need less stuff, you know?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't download the songs. Each link is a 404 File Not Found error. :(

I heard the Fishheads song on the Pab Sungenis project and was hoping to download it...