Wednesday, January 26, 2005

A Nugget of Information

Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense.
Gertrude Stein (1874 - 1946), writer

I found this little tidbit in BusinessWeek: Sixty-two percent of Americans have no idea what a blog is. Now obviously, since you are reading this you know, but I enjoyed reading it nonetheless.

We suppose if you want to tell someone what a blog is beside a combination of web log, the answer given is, a frequently updated Web site consisting of personal observations and excerpts from other sources, typically run by a single person.

Well, I can tell you that Toner Mishap is three people (B2, On The Mark, and The Misanthrope) contributing, which I honestly and proudly believe makes it interesting and entertaining. I hope you agree.

1 comment:

Chandira said...

:-)