Friday, January 14, 2005

The Best Picture Ever?



If you are anything like me (and I pray that you are, instead, well-adjusted and acting your age), you will love this picture. It will make your day -- nay, your week.

Mr. Hasselhoff recently claimed that he was partly responsible for the reunion of Germany, saying "I find it a bit sad that there is no photo of me hanging on the walls in the Berlin Museum at Checkpoint Charlie." He is also alleged to have said, "There are many dying children out there whose last wish is to meet me."

As for Mr. Coleman, is it really a point of pride that we Californians can say we did not elect him as governor, instead opting for Arnold Schwarzenegger?

5 comments:

Janet said...

I must be a lot like you for I enjoy that photo immensely. Any chance to laugh at Hasselhoff, I'm game.

Me said...

Laugh at Hasselhoff? How can you laugh at the Big D? I mean, look at that crazy fro and the intesity of that hearty thumbs up! Leather jacket and talking car aside, any time you got Coleman as a sidekick - that's a chick magnet!

Either way, this is the best celebrity photo ever... besides Angelina Jolie nekkid pictures... and Jennifer Aniston in a thong... perhaps also Ashley Judd nekkid.... oh yeah and...

Jen said...

Aw, man. I get indigestion just looking at him.

Terrible lie said...

Give me the web address so i know who she is?

MCF said...

If that's from "DYNAMITE!" magazine, I might actually have that packed away somewhere...too funny. :)