Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Sorry you have cancer.


A new line of Hallmark greeting cards that borders on parodies seen on SNL and other venues in years past: Journeys. With lines like "No one said it would be easy to lose your hair," "I know how much a child would mean to you," and "Watching a parent change can be difficult"... it's almost too horrible to comment upon these cards.

I know there are real-life occasions in which you might think that these cards could be handy, but I can't imagine actually sending one out.

In case you're interested, they're all here.

1 comment:

alice, uptown said...

Where is, good luck on your rehab? Or, better luck getting clean next time? I could have used those sentiments 20+ years ago, but I see Hallmark still isn't up to making those particular occasions festive.