Monday, May 16, 2005

"That's not what your mother said last night, Trebek."



I missed Saturday night's SNL, hosted by Will Ferrell, as I was busy working on a project that I brought home from the office. The Misanthrope was in the same boat, but I don't believe he cares much about missing the latest installment of Celebrity Jeopardy.

My wife is the one who let me know what I'd missed -- unable to sleep alone, she stayed up while I worked to later regale me with tales of Ferrell, letting me know just what I'd missed while I was slaving away downstairs (apparently Sean Connery was at his dirtiest and, therefore, his best).

Anyone got a link for an MPEG or Quicktime file? I really want to see it (and to store it with every other episode, which I keep on my laptop -- I'm willing to trade!).

2 comments:

B2 said...

"Cuz it's bigger than a regular hat."

Anonymous said...

I am not totally insensitive, I did invite you to join me upstairs more than once and I did come down to tell you that Ferrell was on.