Thursday, February 21, 2008

Oh Really O'Reilly Does it Again

“It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can keep him from lynching me, and I think that's pretty important.”
Martin Luther King, Jr. (1929-1968) American Baptist Minister and Civil-Rights Leader

Bill O'Reilly: "I Don't Want To Go On A Lynching Party Against Michelle Obama Unless There's Evidence"

I suppose that if he finds the evidence he will lead the lynching party


See more of this story at Huffington Post.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I believe, like Limbaugh, Bill-O knows exactly what he is doing when he says crap like that.

They do it for publicity and ratings..nothing more.

Sick..very freaking sick to me. I want it to blow up in their pathetic little faces and both of them should be standing in the unemployment line.