Thursday, May 19, 2005

Search Words

Truthful words are not beautiful; beautiful words are not truthful. Good words are not persuasive; persuasive words are not good.
Lao-Tzu (6th century BC), Chinese philosopher

The following are key search words used to find Toner Mishap. I have not added one word, I just arranged them into a freestyle poetry format. Hope you enjoy.

White hair toner money hands keyboards germs bacteria shaking
Supermarket camel fuckers kissing butt
Magic bullet express quarterback fucks
Infinite being
Chewbacca, what a wookie supernova
Oh no not you again
Chewie mp3
Oh no not you again school
Supernova chewbacca
Rolling Stones oh no not you again
Chewbacca mp3
Deep in throat ogre women
Was chewbacca a woman

5 comments:

Janet said...

Oh how I love the poetry! It's quite an original approach.

P.S. -What is up with people out there anyhow?

Chandira said...

ROFLMAO....

The Misanthrope said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
B2 said...

You'll have to forgive the Misanthrope -- he's still wet behind the ears.

P.S. Misanthrope -- it's leet (which is itself short for "elite") for "Rolling On the Floor, Laughing My Ass Off."

The Misanthrope said...

Janet, on the one hand I wish I knew, on the other, I am glad I don't. And, thank you.

Chandira, glad you enjoyed.

Nothing has changed in my comment other than fixing some errors. I hate that one cannot edit their comments without completely deleting it.