Friday, May 20, 2005

Sooo Tired

Life is one long process of getting tired.
Samuel Butler (1835 - 1902), writer, painter, and musician

This is one of those days when I don’t have enough energy to get outraged.

Democratic Leader Harry Reid and Senate Leader Bill Frist are arguing like school kids trying to get a fickle public opinion behind them and today I am going to listen to music do some household chores and read.

I am doing my best to ignore President Bush, who only cares about the wealthy. I am not going to write about how the banks are killing their customers with onerous interest rates and penalties.

I am taking a day to forget, not permanently, as they (politicians and businesses) want you to. They count on consumer stupidity; so far, we have not let them down.

1 comment:

Chandira said...

Ever looked into socially responsible investing? Pax World Funds are a great place to start..

I'm not taking it lying down. I refuse to invest my money in all this crap.