Guerilla Gorilla not surprised to hear Bush appointed Bolton while Congress was asleep. Guerilla Gorilla not even sure it so wrong. If Dems are stupid enough to keep talking for so long nobody can get job, what else to do? In fact, now that I am thinking about it, Guerilla Gorilla applauds Bush for being such a decisive leader! This perfectly aligned with gorilla code of leadership: do whatever the f*** you want, and don't apologize later. Now Guerilla Gorilla has some suggestions for Bush to continue strong model of executive office:
1. Appoint new president to take over in 2008. I suggest Bush appoint himself.
2. Appoint new judge to take over for Paula Abdul on "American Idol." Perhaps LaToya Jackson is available.
3. Appoint new host for "Blue's Clues." Guerilla Gorilla likes Joe, but he's no Steve. Quick, before they start shooting new episodes! Do it!
4. Appoint new leader of Catholic Church. Pope is so last century. And new guy is retro, but not "good" retro.
5. Appoint new host of David Letterman show. Guerilla Gorilla watched when he was just a little ape, but now Letterman is less funny than a back full of tics. Even when tics are on some other gorilla.
6. Appoint new fiance for Katie Holmes. Seriously. Me can't be only one who thinks this. [grunt]