Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Cleaning Up Your Toner Mishap



Many visitors to the hallowed digital halls of Toner Mishap arrive looking for tips on how to clean up spilled toner, usually out of carpet or clothing. With that in mind, I took it upon myself to gather all relevant source material on such toner mishaps and to make it available to you, and the rest of the infobahn, here at our blog.

Click here to find out what you can do in the event of a toner mishap, and make note of the new link on the sidebar -- we'll keep it up there for the hapless seeker of cleanliness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You stand to be corrected. I know you have to love that. I just had a toner mishap in the office yesterday on burber carpeting. Another employee thought they would rub it in with their shoe. WRONG! Actually, it was worse. I later thought I would try Scotch Tape. VIOLA' gone gone gone. You will need probably a whole roll, but it works very nicely on burber