Wednesday, July 27, 2005

B2 On the Road:
Blogging from Napa

I'll be in Napa Valley, California for a few days, still blogging for you; I hope to have some interesting Napa-related posts this week. First, some airport advice:
Do not accept any package if you are unaware of its contents.
Good advice at the airport, I guess... but why should the airport be any different from the rest of our lives?

Life is a series of packages -- the contents of which are always unknown to us.

Can you imagine how much this blog would suck if I posted such drivel as this? Lucky for you, I don't have the inclination to do so. Or a better name for the blog (Misanthrope, forgive me) would be "Chicken Soup for the Blogger's Soul" (note to self: big money idea!).

2 comments:

The Misanthrope said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chandira said...

LOL..

Napa hey? I just missed you B2! I wasn't far away from there this weekend. Have a good one!